When it comes to protecting you, your home, and your loved ones, we are here to help you choose the best policy.
Home Insurance in North Carolina
Are you a North Carolina homeowner? If so, you need a home insurance policy to protect your home and its contents if they are damaged, destroyed or lost from a variety of causes, such as fire, tornadoes, fall wind storms, lightning, theft, or vandalism. Talk to one of our local North Carolina home insurance agents about getting the perfect, competitively priced policy.
What is North Carolina homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance is an insurance designed to protect your North Carolina home from losses due to various damages. This protection applies not only to your home itself but also to the possessions within your home. With liability coverage, homeowners insurance also covers accidents in your home or on your property.
Although most damage is covered when an unexpected disaster occurs there are some exclusions. Flood damage, earthquakes, or poor maintenance are not covered. We offer additional insurance policies to cover earthquakes or flood damage. Any problems related to inadequate maintenance is the responsibility of the homeowner.
Why is homeowners insurance necessary in North Carolina?
Not only is your home where your heart is, but it is also one of your largest investments and worth protecting. Homeowners insurance is needed to protect you financially in case of any unforeseen disasters which occur to your home or your possessions.
- If a fire or natural disaster were to destroy your home, insurance coverage would provide you with the funds needed to repair it or replace it.
- If someone is injured inside your home, medical coverage and liability protection will give you the money to pay for those expenses.
- If you fall victim to vandalism or theft, homeowners insurance will pay for any repairs and reimburse you for any losses.
- If your mortgage has not been paid off, you are required to have homeowners insurance.
Our North Carolina insurance agents will review your policy with you and discuss everything that is covered. It is also helpful to read your policy entirely so you will know exactly what is covered and what is not included.
Questions to ask us when buying a homeowners policy.
Here are a few things to consider discussing with us here at Carolina Insurance Professionals.
- In case of a disaster, how much will it cost to replace my belongings or rebuild my house? Be sure to ask your agent to discuss with you the attributes of your home and your belongings. This will help you to make an informed decision.
- What type of discounts are available for my Wake County home? Make sure to ask us about our discounts such as security system, multiple policies, fire safety precautions, or other discounts that may apply.
- How do I proceed in filing and settling an insurance claim? Be sure to ask us what the process will be after you call and file a claim. And you can rest assured because here at Carolina Insurance Professionals, we are known in the Raleigh-Durham area for our excellent customer service as well as our commitment to paying our claims fairly and promptly.
Your Local North Carolina Home Insurance Brokers
We are a local, family-owned agency that’s been helping North Carolinians with their insurance needs since 1999. Our exceptional service and trustworthy advice are what sets us apart from the competition. We get to know you and your family so we can fully assess your needs and guide you in choosing the right level of insurance to fit your individual situation.
Find The Perfect Plan
Fill out the form below, and one of our agents will be in touch as soon as possible.
Want To Speak with an Agent?
Call Us at 919-285-4732
How Our Clients Rate Us