Health Insurance in The Triangle – Know All the Angles for 2020
Health Care in The Triangle region of North Carolina can be complicated. It’s important to know all the angles that you should look at when shopping for health insurance for 2020. The trusted team at Carolina Insurance Professionals has come up with this helpful guide to prepare you for all the ins and outs of health plans in the Triangle.
As knowledgeable licensed Agents, we can help you determine what carriers and other options are available to you for as you navigate your health care choices. In addition, we represent several Insurance companies, including Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC, Cigna and Ambetter and will help you determine which carrier will be the best fit for you and your family.
Guide to Health Insurance in The Triangle Area
Health Insurance Carriers in the Triangle Area:
- Ambetter is available in the following Triangle are counties: Chatham, Durham, Franklin, Lee, Orange, and Wake Counties. In addition, Ambetter is available in Alamance, Caswell, Granville, Guilford, Person, Rockingham, Vance and Warren Counties.
- Cigna is available option in Chatham, Johnston, Nash, Orange, and Wake Counties.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina is offered in all 100 counties of North Carolina.
Networks in the Triangle:
If you are a current resident of the Triangle area, you probably are aware of the major hospitals in the area. Which are Duke, Wake Med, Rex and UNC hospitals. Residents of the Triangle are fortunate to have so many world class facilities within driving range. If you have a strong allegiance to a certain hospital system, you need to be aware of specific Networks in the Triangle:
BCBSNC Blue Home – UNC/Rex
Cigna – UNC/Rex
Licensed Triangle Insurance Agents Know Your Area:
Reviewing your Health Insurance options with a LOCAL licensed agent in the Triangle is your best option when selecting and purchasing a plan. There is NO COST to you as agent and the benefits you receive are priceless.
Contact our team if you’d like to receive:
- Expert advice on a variety of Health Insurance related topics-at NO COST to you!
- Personalized and friendly service
- Help applying for subsidies (tax-credits) for 2020
- Local Insights on plans and networks in the Triangle area
The team at Carolina Insurance Professionals is here to advise you on what implications you may have if you live in the greater Triangle area. Our goal is to make sure you have a plan you can use at a price you can afford. We live here in the Triangle. We know the hospitals, doctors, networks and coverage areas. Open Enrollment for Health Insurance for 2020 is November 1, 2019 through December 15, 2019. Effective coverage date will be January 1, 2020. It’s not too early to begin the discussion. Give us a call today or schedule an appointment by visiting our website: www.carolinainsuranceprofessionals.com