What You Need To Know About Open Enrollment 2020
Open Enrollment 2020
Open Enrollment runs November 1, 2019, through December 15, 2019.
Plan ahead! First, schedule an appointment today with one of our agents at Carolina Insurance Professionals. With the help of our agents you get the expert help you need to make the best decision and ensure your application goes through with absolutely no cost to you. Second, trust that our agents will be helping you every step of the way. Finally, after you secure your plan, sit back and relax knowing you have a great policy and a great team on your side.
Don’t Forget to Use an Agent
Healthcare.gov can be confusing. Using an Agent does not cost you anything and it will often save you money on health insurance. You will get assistance enrolling and you will also get help throughout the year with your policy! Many people are amazed to find out there is no cost to have an Agent help you with your enrollment. Therefore, it’s a great decision to have an Agent on your side because they are there to guide you every step of the way!
Not using an Agent can cost you. For instance, the following things can happen if you do not go with a reputable local Agent:
- Errors can happen if income projection is not calculated correctly. As a result, additional money to the IRS may be due as a result.
- Sometimes you need to supply additional documentation to the government. Missed deadlines can lead to canceled policies mid-year.
- Selecting wrong plans may lead to errors with prescription and doctor visit coverage.
- Wrong networks that do not include your doctors and local hospitals could be chosen.
- Other Healthcare Savings may not be identified
Avoid mistakes by making an appointment with one of our trained, certified agents at no cost to you. With over 20 years of experience, we have helped thousands of North Carolinians over the years. We assist you in shopping for, evaluating, and applying for North Carolina health insurance plans through the healthcare marketplace. Finally, Our dedicated team is here to help. Contact us today and schedule your appointment!