Good News about the Inflation Reduction Act
The passing of the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) is good news for North Carolina residents who struggle to afford their out-of-pocket health care costs and premiums. The team at Carolina Insurance Professionals is staying informed on all the ins and outs of this latest legislation to ensure our clients are enrolled in the perfect health insurance plan at the best cost with the maximum amount of tax credits that they are eligible for.
What are the Key Components of the Inflation Reduction Act?
- Expanded subsidies (tax-credits) through the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) are extended for three years.
- Expanded subsidies (tax-credits) will ensure 2 million Americans keep health insurance coverage.
- Lower Health care costs-average enrollee will save $800 a year on ACA Marketplace plans.
- Medicare drug costs will be cut by an estimated $287 billion dollars over 10 years.
- Expanded Medicare benefits including free vaccines and $35 per month insulin in 2023.
Now more than ever, it is important for North Carolina residents in all 100 counties to have reliable and affordable health insurance coverage. Our licensed agents are ready to help you find the best health insurance plan for not only your health needs, but your budget too. Give us a call at 919-285-4732 to see what the Inflation Reduction Act has to offer you and your family.