The special enrollment period (SEP) makes it simple for low-income individuals and families to enroll in a healthcare marketplace plan outside of Open Enrollment. To qualify for this SEP, you must be within the 150% federal poverty level and enroll in an on-exchange health insurance plan. See if you qualify based on your household size and income:
- An individual who makes less than: $20,385
- Household size of two that makes less than: $27,465
- Household size of three that makes less than: $34,545
- Household size of four that makes less than: $41,625
Enrolling in the Special Enrollment Period 2023 Is Simple!
Give our team of licensed health insurance agents a call today to confirm that you qualify for this special enrollment. Remember, you must have a household income within the 150% of the federal poverty level and qualify for a subsidy. Our Carolina Insurance Professionals team is here to make the process simple for you and there is no charge for our assistance!
What will I need to enroll in the 2023 Special Enrollment Period?
- Social Security numbers for everyone on the health insurance plan
- Estimated household income for 2023
- Names of doctors or hospitals that you want in-network coverage for on the medical insurance plan
Contact Us at Carolina Insurance Professionals about the 2023 Special Enrollment Period.