Yearly Reviews of your Auto and Home Policies Can Yield Big Results
There are so many things that you do once a year – annual health check- up, major car maintenance, air conditioning and heating check-up, meeting with your financial planner, attending your rivalry football game, and taking a family vacation. Some things are definitely more exciting than others. Your team of professionals at Carolina Insurance Professionals recommends that you add “Reviewing your Auto and Home Policies” to your annual checklist. Reviewing your Auto and Home policies could save you money in the long run. Who doesn’t want to save on homeowners and car insurance?
Things to Consider with your Annual Auto and Homeowners Policy Review:
- Make your insurance company aware of any changes that you have had that may affect your rates – marriages, births, new drivers, or new vehicles.
- Inform your company of changes with your home- remodeling, additions, etc.
- Have you installed a security system that may qualify you for discounts on your policy?
- Are you are paying your home insurance through escrow? Is so, are there cost increases that you haven’t noticed?
- Inform your company if a job change may affect the amount of miles you drive annually-this could also affect your policy rates.
- Check your auto and home rates and consider bundling the products with the same company. This tactic can often save consumers money.
- Review your deductibles and coverage (check the declaration page) and make sure you there are no adjustments needed.
Knowledge is the key to make sure you have the right policy for you and your family. An annual insurance review can be simple if you are working with a trusted Agent at Carolina Insurance Professionals. Our goal is to make you feel confident in the policies that you purchase for Auto and Home Insurance.
If you aren’t confident in your home and auto policies, we recommend you compare car insurance and homeowners insurance policies. If you contact our helpful agents, we would love to give you car insurance quotes, along with homeowners insurance quotes. There are many things to keep in mind when making this decision. There are different types of homeowners insurance policies and cheap car insurance doesn’t mean it won’t cost you more in the long run. Let our experts help you get the best car insurance and best homeowners insurance for you!